Friday, February 1, 2008

Still Talking About My Kid













Yet more photos of my little girl. She's pretty cute. She's scored some more hats lately, too. Check 'em. She rocks hats.

Maggie came out a few days ago to take pictures of Nora. They are phenomenal. When I get ahold of some JPEGs I may post a few (if she lets me, that is). Many of you may have already seen them. They are sooooo much better than any of the photos I have taken. Trust me. Maggie rules. I think I've said this before.

I forgot to mention that on Monday, Nora's little umbilical cord came off (or maybe it was Sunday). It was sometime early this week at least. It was a little bit gross and a little bit sad at the same time. My baby is growin' up on me already.

We went to the doctor today, and she apparently weighs 9 pounds 14.5 ounces. The little chunker. I'll be interested to see how much weight I've dropped since my last appointment, too. I have no idea. I've not been keeping track, but I have noticed that my pooch is getting smaller. So, that's good.

I'm seriously considering getting my hair cut to just below the shoulders. Having long hair right now with a baby is kind-of a disaster. I keep finding scary stuff in it, and the static situation is terrible. Now, if only I could find some time to do that. Hrmm.

Alright. I need to do a load of laundry. Catch you kids later.

No comments:

Post a Comment