Friday, March 28, 2008

The Underdog



I don't have much to say today. I just wanted to share in the cuteness a bit.





She's pretty fun. Now, for some photos.








There's a shot of my desk up there. That's my "work at home" setup that I have going. I think I'm going to have to get a big L-shaped desk or something. I have absolutely no spare desk space, and my friend Sara (who also works at home) has enough room on her desk to put her munchkin in a Bumbo seat on it! Lucky duck! I'm thinking about finding some kind of desk surface and getting some short file cabinets for it to sit on, perhaps.

There's also a shot up there of Hobbes in his bed. That's where he sleeps now: on the floor next to our bed.

In other news, I'm pretty sure Nora JUST giggled for the first time. I have my Spoon album on, and she was fussing when The Underdog started playing. So, I picked her up and started dancing with her. I'm definitely positive that she giggled. It was awesome!

Alright . . . she's fussin' again. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment