Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Photos of the Beeb









Here are some recent photos of my beeb. She's huge now.

I made Willis take a picture of me carrying her in that sling like that because I'm pretty sure she's going to be too big for that sort of thing soon. I just love that position. She's a ball with a head. I love it!

That's Beth up there holding Nora in a couple of the pics.

Yes: there are some nudie shots up there, but I assure you that they are rated G.

Lena got her the cute pink-flowered tank top and diaper cover outfit. So cute.

The photos of her sucking her thumb with a "nigh-night" are from her morning nap today.

She's gotten better at the spoon feeding, by the way. She actually opens her mouth in anticipation of the rice cereal. It's pretty cute. After each bite, she likes to take a little thumb-sucking break.

I must get some work done! Catch you kids later.

No comments:

Post a Comment