Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quick Milestone Update

I keep forgetting to post about these two things, but again, I am waiting for some stuff to load on my work computer. Plus, Nora is napping, and I had an idle moment to think about things.

First of all, Nora has been standing up lately. We're balancing her, of course, but I hold her little hands while she stands. She adores it.

Also, Nora started figuring out that it's funny to drop her toy on the floor from her little high chair. It probably doesn't help me that I always go, "Uh oh!" every time she does it.

I've started signing a couple of things to Nora throughout the day. The two things I sign the most are "more" and "all done."

Later, I'll probably do "milk" and "bathroom."

I'm not going to go crazy with it, but I figure those are some small tidbits that might help with pre-speech communication. I just thought I'd try a few and see how it works.

Okay! My work computer is done loading again. Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment