Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Hank and House

Oh man . . . our cat was so weird on Sunday night. I have a feeling it's because we keep leaving him. He's more needy now. Check out what he did while I was getting ready to brush my teeth before bed:


Look at 'im trying to drink any drips that come out of the faucet.


Here's a closer look at that faucet action.


I think he found a new place to hang.


This is now my wallpaper at work.


"What do you want?"

He's stinkin' hilarious . . . for serious.

That's about all I've got for now. I know . . . it's not hugely exciting, but . . . I'm pretty screwed up from daylight savings time right now. I will never get used to this.

Tonight: it's off to the house!

Christopher: we need to get Couch up here for an old fashioned hang out. Oh yeah.

Oh! I almost forgot! Check out what's going on behind our house! (I hope it's all still there since it frosted last night.)


That's a view from the lower back yard.


That's behind the garage, and it's a Pussy Willow. I hate the name of it . . . but . . . it sure is neat.


Man . . . that's a big, nasty weed. Maybe the frost got that one . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment