Monday, June 26, 2006

Lena's Wedding, Official Photos

Lena sent me some photos from her wedding! These are way better than my photos—as they were taken by a photographer with a stinking sweet camera and a more keen eye. Check 'em out:


The bridesmaids with Lena.


The wedding party.


Brett and Lena.


We got caught peekin' at the crowd.


This doesn't even look real, does it?


It was still pretty even though it was raining and wet and ucky.


This was taken right after Lena and Brett had dedicated our wedding song to us for our anniversary. Note that Willis is laughing at me while I'm trying to choke back the tears. That punk.

Oh yeah . . . good stuff. Happy times.

Tonight: we're headed to Cellular Field for some Burnham thing. It should be interesting as there's not actually going to be any real baseball happening. I'm okay with that, though. I'm not much of a "watcher" of baseball. Heck . . . it's boring even playing it, usually.

I'm nearly done with book three of Harry Potter! *pat myself on the back*

No comments:

Post a Comment