Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weekend at Culver

Okay. I'll go ahead and share a few good pictures from the weekend at Culver.


Sarah and Tony are enjoying the boat ride.


Oh, Captain, my Captain. El Capitano. It's Jarsh, and if you look closely, you can see his lovely Mary Kay sunglasses.


I'm not sure, but I think Paige is laughing at Jarsh's sunglasses here.


As McGee says, it's, "WILLOW!"


McGoo. 'Nough said.


A little proof that I do, indeed, waterski.


A little proof that Jeffrey waterskis on one ski.


This is Jeffrey's lady, Christy.


I think this is just before we ran over Christy with our huge tube.


This is us actually going.


The boys are suiting up for their ride. Check out Tony's supermodel pose.


The boys are riding.


The whole crew. Yes. We are playing dominoes.

That was a good weekend. The company was good, the food was good, and we had some good fun.

In other news, I had a Charlie horse this morning at about 4:30. It was lovely. I think I scared the crap outta Willi.

Also: we're getting our stuff installed on Tuesday.

That's about it. CUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment