Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of Preschool 2011

Nora is now in the Three-Year-Old class at her preschool. She goes three days a week for 2.5 hours. Henry is also going to be going to a "preschool" of sorts. I knew he'd be upset this year (since he can't go to Nora's preschool for Two-Year-Olds yet), so I set him up to go to a local day care that does some preschool activities. He was pretty excited about it before we left. (Well, you can tell in the photos.)




He's a little blurry because he was jumping . . . I'm sure you are familiar with Nora's weird photo faces, too.

It turned out that he was a bit freaked out when he went in, but I called the day care a little later (after dropping off Nora) to check on him. They said he was playing outside and doing just fine!


There's Nora and best gal pal Brooklynn.

I got home from dropping off the kids and snapped some other photos.


Our zinnias are doing awesomely, and while we were on vacation, some sunflowers that I planted (by seed) in late June or early July decided to bloom. So, that was pretty cool.


More zinnias and our seriously blighted tomatoes.


Oh, and Willis resealed the driveway on the first weekend before vacation. I didn't take a before picture, but I assure you, this is marvelous.

Gotta run and pick up the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment