Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Willis = 1; Bush = 0


Willis won this weekend. He picked a fight with the bush that was on the side of our house, and he won. I know because I saw it. I went with him to get a chain to pull it out, and I was scared.

He cut all the big, bushy stuff off of it, and then he wrapped the chain around it, hooked the chain to the Pacifica, and yanked it outta there. It was pretty cool.

I'm starting to doubt him less and less. He's having a good run.

Here are some photos that were taken just after the fight ended with said bush:


Here he is, checking out his handywork.


View from next to the bush.


There's the hole.


Action shot.


Yet another action shot.


Here's the bush pile. The dog is placed in this photo for scale. Hahaha! Just kidding. But . . . seriously . . . you can tell how huge it was.


"Well . . . at least I'll have plenty of stuff to chew on when they tie me out back here . . ."


Caution: Man Working.

This place is getting somewhere.

*edit*
In other news: I've gained an inch on my waistline in a week. If there are two in there, I might have to punch Willis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment