Friday, June 1, 2007

Baby Brown

 Our-Baby

Well . . . it doesn't have horns or anything, and we saw its little heart beating (we didn't get to hear it yet because it's still too soon), so I think we can safely assume that it is, indeed, human.

Pshew!

So, if you're wondering where he/she is in this photo, check between the little plus signs. That's it! 1.21 centimeters of baby Brown, my friends.

The due date is still what we thought it was (so far)—January 3rd.

I like the place I'm going to. I think this is going to be a good experience.

In other news: I didn't barf or pass out when they were drawing my blood. So, that's good. Maybe I'll get used to that eventually. In all honesty, I'm more terrified of needles than I am of shooting a child out my loins. Is that warped, or what!?

Our friggin' couch isn't ready yet. I'm a little bummed about that. It's not lookin' like we'll see it until AT LEAST Monday. Mama wants to lay her fat self down on a couch and watch her some TV!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment