Tuesday, October 23, 2007

29 Weeks



Here we are at 29 weeks, 5 days. I totally don't think this looks real. I still kind-of freak out when I walk past anything reflective that shows my belly.


Here's another view of that. I totally can't reach the faucets on the sinks in the bathroom at work. This is becoming a bit of a problem.

I haven't heard anything about the glucose screening test, and the lady that took my blood said, "No news is good news."

So, I'm going to go ahead and take that as good news. If I don't hear anything by November 1st, then I'm pretty sure I'm totally golden. I think I might be golden now, but it still could be too soon to tell, I suppose. I'm being optimistic.

My waist is -like- 42.5 inches now. I think that's over a foot now that my waist line has grown since this whole thing got started. Isn't that unreal!?

Kent's coming back to help us with the garage this weekend. Bless his heart. Poor guy. 

We gave Randy a ride to work this morning. That was a change of pace, and it was nice to chat with him and see where he works. We'll probably catch up with them on Sunday evening when they take Melissa trick-or-treating. I can't wait to see what she looks like! (Note to self: fix the doorbell.)

Have I mentioned that I've been drinking over a gallon of fluids everyday? I'm ridiculously thirsty all the time. Plus, if I don't drink that much, I wake up with cankles. It's awesome. If I drink enough to keep from being thirsty, that usually takes care of it. What's handy: I don't crave any sodas or anything sweet. I don't even want juice or anything. I just drink gatorade, water, and milk. That's it. If I go out to eat, I might have iced tea now and then. Maybe.
Oh, and I'm really, really hot. I froze Willis out at lunch, I think. I made him sit outside and eat with me. He said it was cold out. I didn't really notice. I felt kind-of bad about that. Now, I will never get upset with him when I'm cold and he's not. I totally get it now. Being cold is definitely better than being hot. Hands down. I'm -like- menopausal over here.
We stayed up too late watching the Colts last night. I'd probably be peelin' my face off the keyboard today if it weren't for the massive bumper I've got preventing that right now. Well . . . there's that, and there's also the fact that I have to pee every five minutes. That generally keeps me pretty aware—even at night when I'm sleeping.
Dilly out!

No comments:

Post a Comment