Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

Sara and Amber do this. I'mma do it, too. Again.


Hey, It's Okay . . .


. . . to almost not do "Hey, It's Okay Tuesday" because you feel that you've over saturated the internet with your posts for the day. It's called Internetiquette, people. Here. Read this. (Yes. I know that girl. I'm proud.)


. . . to not know how to feel about the fact that your kid is the only kid that hasn't cried in preschool yet. (I think it's a good thing? I'd feel pretty bad if she cried while she was at school. So, I suppose I should take it and run with it.)


. . . to misspell the world "pus" on a photo of your nephew's toe on Facebook and want to change your identity.


. . . to be really, really grateful that "ahold" is a word since you've been using it your whole life. (It is, people. I double-checked.)


. . . to throw down a serious, whole-family, dance party every time your kid walks across the room. (He's getting better at it every day!)


. . . to never run fast enough to stop your kid from splashing in the toilet. Nobody will ever be able to run fast enough. Not now. (And, yes. I do try to keep the door closed, but sometimes Nora opens it without my knowledge.)


. . . to hate yourself a little bit for not getting all four wisdom teeth extracted while you were in there for the top two . . . the two, separate times you were in there for those (pre-kids). (I have to get the bottom ones removed, now. Stupid, stupid, stupid.)

1 comment:

  1. I think the fact that Nora is the only one who hasn't cried is phenomenal.You be proud. I know I am.

    ReplyDelete