Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ta Dah!

I've been up for a couple of hours, and I am still completely ecstatic about this. Henry slept from about 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. last night.


BOOYA!


He did fuss a tiny bit (which, I didn't wake up enough to be concerned, and I wake up at EVERY noise he makes), but he always managed to get himself back to sleep peacefully.


Having a decent night of sleep after not having one for so long has been glorious so far (you know, two hours into it). Both kids are in great moods. I'm in a great mood. I could do a cartwheel right here. I won't, though. I don't want to ruin it by breaking stuff . . . or pulling something.


WIN!


He's still a bit snotty/sickly. None of us have joined him with it yet (I'm actually still trying to rid myself of the previous cold that I had), and I'm hopeful that we won't. I'm also hopeful that he'll get over this one pretty quickly since he got some sleep last night.


I think maybe he's been a demon-child for about two weeks because he's been feeling sick that whole time. It's so sad: I had no idea that he was sick until the snot arrived. I just thought he was possessed. Now, he's ridiculously charming and happy. I knew something wasn't right. 


Thank God that "demon child" is not his normal disposition. I was starting to think it could be for about a week or two.


RELIEF!


Gotta get a little girl ready for school. (By the way, she is still the only kid there that has yet to cry. I don't know how I got so lucky with that, but I'll take it!)


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment