Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everett

Everett's really started to express himself lately. Since the beginning, he's seemed to be highly interested in what the other two kids are doing. Lately, he's taken to a weird, sort of army-crawl thing. He's pretty much crawling for real, but it's just so funny. He doesn't take the time to really get it right because he's in such a hurry. He gets to where he wants to go, though, and you know what? I have a feeling he's going to be a lot like Henry. (He likes deadly stuff.)

So, that's happening.

He just popped his two top teeth out two nights ago. Prior to that night, he had been consistently waking in the night since he was probably about four months old (he's nearly nine months old, now). That night, he slept through the night, only waking once at 10 p.m. (I was nervous that it was going to be a rough night since he woke so early in the night). He awoke at nearly 6 a.m., for those who wonder what "sleeping through the night" truly means.

Now, he seems to have a cold again, so we didn't get much sleep again last night. Dern it.

In other Everett news, the phone rang a little while ago, and I couldn't help but notice that he craned his head around to peek at me and see my face (maybe even to see who it was I was talking to). He seemed strangely interested in what I was doing. I have a feeling he's going to start picking up phone-shaped items and going, "HEOO!" soon.

It's sad that this little guy won't remember this house . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment