Friday, May 4, 2012

The Stress Has Got to Go

Two nights ago, I dreamt that Willis and I were on the roof of our current house (if you've seen it, you'd know that would be really, really scary). The roofing was folded over beneath us (it was as if the wind just blew the shingles, tar, and paper up and over in a big sheet), and we had to fix it. Simultaneously, Everett was up there with us, too, and I was horrified that he was going to wiggle off the edge at any second while we were trying to get the roof flapped back down.

The whole time, I just kept saying, "We need to fix the roof! We need to save Everett! What are we going to do, Willis? How are we going to do this?"

So . . . yep.

And, I'm not entirely sure how I managed to dream that night because I know I didn't sleep much. Maybe I managed to remember the dream because I didn't sleep much.

I've awakened a lot lately feeling like my jaw has been clamped down all night long.

This house stuff needs to get resolved, like, now.

We did find out that the appraisal on our current house went through (positively), so . . . now, we're just waiting to establish a closing date. Sooooo many baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment