Sunday, September 18, 2005

Furniture and Hank

Whelp . . . the couch is done. SHEW!!! Yessss . . . it looks AMAZING, too. Here! See for yourself!  The fabric here is actually a little darker thank it looks. I have recovered the chair that's sitting next to it, too. It's plaid.





That was exhausting . . . I won't be doing that again for awhile.

Oh! I also have a picture of Hank so you can see what he looks like.

It's picture day! 


Isn't he sweet!? I think he was annoyed with me getting in his face with the flash there. You can see it in his eyes.

Later today, we talked about potentially going to the Dunes . . . we'll see, though. We did somehow manage to drag ourselves to church this mornin'.

The weather is GORGEMOUS outside . . . so we really should get out into it.

I start work tomorrow! Eeek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment