Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hank


Holy crap! I bet people thought we died! We haven't had internet since the day before we moved. We're dying without it. Supposedly, it was installed at our apartment in Valpo today. We're currently in Columbus, Ohio visiting my sibs Julie and Jeremy. We'll find out if we have it when we come home on Sunday night.
The move went well and everything, and our apartment is almost right where we want it as far as set-up goes. We also have a kitty. He's pretty sweet, and he's been keeping me company while Willi goes to work during the week. His name is Hank. Hank's gonna hate us come Wednesday because he's getting neutered, declawed, and shots all in one visit. Eeek . . . I feel so wrong doing this because I've never had to do it before. When I was a kid, we had cats on the farm, and we just let them run rampant . . . so this is new for me.

My sister Jody is deathly allergic to cats, and I'm afraid she may be offended by the fact that we now own one. Willi wanted one so badly . . . and he followed us home on our last night in Lebanon. It was almost as if it were meant to be . . .

For now, I'm just keepin' busy . . . Our lives are kinda uneventful right now, but I have a feeling that once we get used to this new place, things will be fantastical. Having cable and internet will definitely help with that. :) Starting my new job next Monday might help, too. I'm just ready to adapt to this new place, I guess . . . I've been longing for that for quite awhile. Being settled . . . oh yeah.

I miss all of you, friends. How are you? Man . . . I hope we have internet so I can really be in touch with everyone again. Love yas . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment