Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fleeting Pet Photos


Time for some cute puppy and kitty pictures! I figure there's only so much time left where I can post photos of these guys because one day I'll be posting photos of a munchkin.


Hank had JUST been resting his head against that piece of wood to the right. Like—his head was squished against it. It was hilarious. I was sad when he moved.


He really hates it when I do this. I'm pretty sure.


Hobbes was really, really tired that day for some reason. I think it was after everybody left after the 4th.


He rolled over onto his back when he saw me taking these photos, and then he just laid there like that for about an hour. It was pretty humorous.


He seriously didn't move.


At all.

Tonight, Willi and I are supposed to get Requiem for a Dream from Netflix. I read on the Netflix review that it isn't for the squeamish. I am a little worried about my decision to rent that.

I did the awesomest thing this weekend: I hooked the garden hose up on the back rail on the back porch, set the nozzle to mist, and then I pointed the mist towards the chaise lounge. Then, I laid down on it. It was glorious. I'd definitely do that again . . . especially if it's going to be this hot outside for awhile. Willis definitely laughed at me, but I didn't even blink at that because I knew my idea was the best idea anyone has ever had. I know he was just jealous.

I should probably go shopping for some maternity pants that aren't jeans . . . I'm having pants issues again.

The Eric Chris Express is coming to our house this weekend. That should be a good time. Oh . . . I forget you guys probably have no idea what "Eric Chris Express" refers to. Let me just tell you a little story:

One evening (and I'm not sure if Willis and I were dating quite yet or not, but I assume we were in the early stages of dating), I had driven over to pick up Willis at his apartment (we decided I'd pick him up because I had a place to park at my apartment and he would not have a place to park at my apartment), and he and I were going to meet and/or pick up Eric and Chris (Willi's roommates and good friends) to have them join us at a Beer Meeting. While we were driving to get them, the song Marrakesh Express by Crosby, Stills, and Nash came on the radio, and we changed the words (simultaneously) from "Marrakesh Express" to "Eric Chris Express."

It probably would've been pretty sick to anyone on the outside looking in, actually. It was pretty obvious early on that we were -like- soul mates or something.

Anyway . . . we went to get them, we had a Beer Meeting, and we had good times. I imagine we'll have good times again this weekend. The only downer is: I don't get to have any beer. *wah wah* (That's my trumpet noise for those of you on the home team.)
Sorry I just bored you to tears with that story, but hey . . . you're the one sitting there reading this at will.

Amanda, Jarsh, and Ian may be joining us up here at some point this weekend as well (I hear they may be coming up Saturday afternoon). Sunday will mark the end of Amanda and Jarsh's first year of marriage, so that's pretty neat. They must like us a lot to want to spend their anniversary with us.

In closing, I'll leave you with this final thought: my little beebee is apparently the size of an orange right now. So, that's fun and fruity.

Dilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment