Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hobbes' Doppelganger


It's official. I am certain of what kind of dog Hobbes is mixed with, and it's this dog right here.
Lindsay's Dog
That's a German Short-Haired Pointer.
I don't know why it was important to me, but I wanted to know. I read a little about breed behavior with those, and quite a few of the characteristics matched up with Hobbes, too.
I added some serious photos to Facebook yesterday, in case anyone is interested in that sort of thing.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out in two days. I am beside myself. There better not be any shipping problems that day . . . and I hope I can read really, really fast all of a sudden. People are telling me that there are releases of the whole book on the internet right now, and all I can say about that is, I sure hope those people that are posting these books enjoy lawsuits. I'm stayin' away from any leaks . . . I'm not going to know anything until I read it for serious and the copy I paid for fair and square is sitting in my hands.
You know, Billy Joel's "Moving Out" song is kind-of annoying. What made him think that the whole word-ending repeat thing would work? It's all like, "heart attack ack ack ack ack ack!"
I don't think Billy Joel is that bad, normally, but whenever I hear that song, I want to be like, "William Joel, what the crap were you thinking?"
I don't own any Billy Joel albums, nor do I crave to listen to the guy . . . but I don't usually cringe when I listen to him like I do with this song.
I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment