Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry and Aunt Lee's Cuteness


I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I did it. I did it already, even. Me! The slowest reader in the world! (With that said, Willis had it finished by Sunday afternoon. I finished it last night. He, however, is the fastest reader I think I've ever seen.)

I'm not going to talk about it for awhile. I don't want to ruin it for anyone. If people want to talk about it, though, we should email discuss.

I'm hot today. Not -like- the good kind of hot. I'm sweaty. It's gross. I'm about ready to freak out, but freaking out would only make it worse.

We need to work on our house. *sigh* So much to do before this little rat gets here.


Shameless photo of my Great Great Aunt Lee. Is she not the cutest!?


Yeah. There were two "Greats" in there.

She rocks.

I'm gonna go get a dog bed tonight for our mutt. He thinks he owns our bed, and he's about to realize how wrong he is about that. Dead dog wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment