Wednesday, August 1, 2007

18 Weeks - Belly Shot


Well . . . many of you have requested it. So, here it is.



It's my baby belly in all its glory: just a day shy of 18 weeks.

*Addendum*
I haven't really mentioned anything about this lately, but Willis spoils me. It's serious. It occurs to me every day, but I never mention it. I figure it's high time that I do.

Firstly, the guy goes to the grocery store for me. I hate the grocery store. He hates it, too, but he sucks it up and goes for me. Plus, he always gets everything that I write down on the list (and, many times, he remembers things that I forget to put on the list and gets them for me, too).

Secondly, the guy rubs my feet -like- every day without being asked. It rocks. I try to scratch his back once a day, but I think he tends to rub my feet a bit more than I scratch his back.

Thirdly, (and this is more of a random, hilarious story) Willis doesn't know he did this yet, but he definitely put his hand on my bum in the middle of the night last night, which woke me. I looked over at him, noticed his eyes were still closed, and I said, "What are you doing?"

He said, "I'm trying to feel the baby move."

Hilarious.

But yes, he makes me laugh a lot, which helps me tremendously. It hurts my belly muscles (which have moved to the sides lately, BTW), but it's good for me.

He even does little dances for me to try to get me to smile if I'm ticked off. It doesn't usually work at the time, but when I think back on it later, it's actually pretty stinking funny.

He also makes dinner when I'm not feeling up to it (and sometimes even when I do feel up to it, he makes dinner). He's also been -like- branching out and trying new recipes and whatnot with dinner, and it's going really well. I think this guy knows how to cook!

He washes the dog for me when the cat sprays him in the face. (This happens more than we like to admit.)
He has requested that once a week, we have this time together where we sit down next to each other, turn on our favorite album, and just enjoy each other's company. I haven't denied him that request. I don't intend to.

He helps me put the clothes away when I wash them, and he carries all the baskets up the stairs for me (sometimes he carries them all at once). Then, he thanks me for washing his clothes. (He can do laundry, too, but I prefer to do it 'cause I don't trust him to check labels when things are "questionable" for the dryer.)

He mows the yard. He trims.
He picks up after himself (most of the time).

He vacuums for me when I ask him to (and actually tries to do a decent job).

And last but not least, he's my human calculator and dictionary/thesaurus.

I like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment