Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby Belly

 
Here's a good one of the baby bump.


Yep.

In other news, I think our odd neighbors might be moving out. Well . . . their stuff is still there, but they're gone. So . . . it's kind-of weird. Hopefully they don't turn around and rent the place to some more weirdos. I might have to call the owner (I have to figure out who he is and find his phone number) and raise some hell if he rents it out again. I just may have the stones to do that these days.

Did I tell you guys that someone had come to our neighbor's house (we share a driveway) during the day last week (Willis and I assume this person had come looking to collect money from a debt)? Well . . . apparently that person was ticked off that the neighbor wasn't there, because he totally peeled out in his part of the driveway (slinging mud everywhere), and ran off the driveway into our yard crushing two of our solar lamp thingies. Douchebag. People are gross sometimes.

Ooh! Baby's movin'.

Random side note: Hobbes likes to eat freshly mown grass. It's weird. He likes it when it's in chunks so that he can pick it up and shake his head and pretend it's a baby rabbit or something. He likes to grab said grass when I'm taking him for a walk (which is mildly annoying, but I'll admit it's funny to watch when he's shaking it).

I never said he was a smart dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment