Monday, May 12, 2008

New Blog and Nora is 4 Months Old

I started a "creative outlet" blog today. From now on, if I do any paintings or drawings, I'm going to be posting them on my new blog site. So, my Xanga will continue to be full of the wonderful nonsense that I so readily babble, and my new blog will be dedicated to releasing some of my creativity into the world. Feel free to give it a looksie. I've already posted two recent drawings.

I'm still debating on whether I will post old stuff or not. For now, I'm intending the new blog to be for new works only. We'll see how that goes, though.

In other news, I had my first Mother's Day yesterday. I (well, Nora, Hobbes, and I) spent most of the weekend at my parents' house since Willi was in South Carolina for work. Nora and I had a good time with my mom and dad. We watched the movies Dan in Real Life and P.S. I Love You, we ate some food, and we chit chatted.

By the way, P.S. I Love You is really sad. I liked it, though.

Nora pie was such a sweet little baby.

Hobbes rolled in some kind of poo, which was lovely. He got a bath on Mother's Day evening after we ventured back home just in time to meet Willi in the driveway (perfect timing).

Mother's Day marked my fourth month of being a mother. You know what that means, right? Nora turned four months on Sunday. Here are some photos of my little nugget from her four-month birthday.





Oh, and she did manage to roll over for Willis tonight after our bath (she and I took a bath together again). No tears tonight! Woohoo! I just used baby oil on her this time, and there were no complaints. It was smooth cruisin' like her bum. Good grief. I just squish her all day long.

Today kicked my hind end so hard. I really should be asleep. I hope you've enjoyed the new layout. I hope you enjoy my "creative outlet" blog, too.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment