Thursday, October 29, 2009

Clappy Clap

I don't think I mentioned this before, and I think it's worth mentioning. Whenever I'm switching laundry from the washing machine to the dryer, Nora always wants to help. So, I let her. I hand her a Nora-sized handful at a time, and when I'm not moving fast enough, she does a little clap as if to say, "Let's go, woman!"

It cracks me up every time.

She also says, "Thanks," with every handful, too. I don't think she's thanking me, by any means. I think she says it because I say "Thanks" to her several times throughout the process.

Just a moment ago, I though I caught a whiff of a dirty diaper (Henry's don't smell bad yet). I asked her, "Nora, are you poopy?"

She goes, "Yes. Poopy."

Why, if she knows these things, can't she want to go do that business in the toilet? I ask you.

No comments:

Post a Comment