In other news, Nora's been saying and doing all kinds of things lately. What sad: I'm so stinking tired that I forget a lot of what she does. A few things that I have made great pains to remember have been:
- The other day I had some sweaters drying in my bedroom. One of them, I threw over the bassinet to let it dry. Later, I went to take it off of the bassinet, and I couldn't find it. I knew Nora must've gotten it and dragged it all over the house and lost it somewhere, so I gave up looking for it. Later, I went to open up my sweater tub (that rolls under my bed), and I found the sweater wadded up in there. The little rat put it away for me. I had to laugh.
- Last night, I was picking up toys and discovered the dog's bone in her mail box on her little toy house. I don't know why, but it made me laugh really hard when I found it. Maybe it's because I know she was probably purposely hiding it from the dog?
- Yesterday, she counted to ten all by herself. She said all the numbers perfectly, too. It was amazing. I doubt she'll be able to do that consistently, but, man . . . it was really exciting! (She usually forgets all about six and seven.)
- I don't know where she got this, but when she wipes out, I always go, "Are you okay?" and she goes, "I fine." Hilarious. And helpful.
- When she hears Henry cry, she goes, "Sorry, baby." I imagine she gets that from me because I say that to him all the time (because I'll be tending to Nora and can't get to him right away).
- She was yelling at the dog last night from her seat at the table, and she was saying, "Sit down!" She definitely gets that from me.
Henry's wailin' again. Gotta go. (Pictures will be downloaded again soon.)