Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Life (Well . . . Part of it) in Photos

Nora took some pictures a couple of days ago. I thought I'd share some.



Yes. That mirror is gross.



She's probably gathering evidence against Henry here.


He's next to the diaper pail. He's probably about to pull out some dirty diapers.


She made him think better of it.


So, instead, he went into the bathroom and raised heck. I removed him.


Then, he climbed up on my (torn!) office chair at some point.


We went outside, too. I took these pictures.



Henry wanted to shovel.


Nora shoveled the driveway.


He was complaining about his lack of thumbs. (They aren't in the thumb holes.)


That's how much snow we've got.


This was the last shot I could get before the battery died.


They do love them some snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment