Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Sun Finally Came Out!

Serious photo post! We took a lot of outdoor photos today.




Here's the awesome playhouse I scored from our church rummage sale for 20 bucks!


We have some herbs! That one is cilantro. I didn't get photos of the other two (spearmint and basil). I mostly wanted to capture those awesome white flowers behind that pot. Those flowers don't always bloom. I'm not sure why that is.


She's wearing pajamas because it was pajama week at school. I just never bothered to have her change her clothes (we weren't going anywhere today).


Nora took this one.


She took this one as well.


And this.


She wanted you to see the inside of her house.


Nora took this. I'm guessing she wanted you to see the view from her house.


Nora's view from the house again.


And again . . .


Another shot from Nora. I wonder if she meant to capture the bird poo on there.


Moi. By Nora.


This is one of their favorite things to do when it's actually nice enough outside.


Back and forth in the driveway . . . 






Does anyone know what these flowers are, anyway?


Henry's pretending to pick some flowers.


I think he's smacking the flowers, here. He's a violent, little thing sometimes.


Teehee.


I'm so glad this one wasn't blurry like I feared it might be.


Henry loves his Tonka trucks.


He decided to try to ride one today.


He made it work.


Nora decided that was an awesome idea.


The kids actually playing in the playhouse.


They really like it.


There's some sort of fairy tale story that goes here, but I can't think of it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment