Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nora's Preschool Graduation

Nora went to preschool this year. She was in the two-year-old class. (She's nearly 3.5 years old, now.)


She's receiving her certificate.


I went up to get her, and I forgot to grab my camera. So, I ran back. I had Henry with me. It was rough. He was a noisy, serious handful, and my hands were . . . already . . . full.


Nora's class.


Nora enjoying some shaving cream awesome. (Henry did it, too, but I didn't get to grab any photos of that.)


Henry loving on friend Lisa (Brooklynn's mom).


Adriana, Nora, and Brooklynn were the only three girls in the class.


Brooklynn gets in on the shaving cream action.


You can tell she doesn't like to get messy, but she's going for it anyway!




Henry was fine being completely across the room from me. Nora was quite clingy all morning.


Shaving cream cleanup. (Lisa's hiding off to the right.)


Brooklynn getting cleaned up by Max's mom.


Adriana patiently waits for Henry to do whatever it is he's doing.


He tried hula-hooping.


Nora and Brooklynn. Nora was in a weird, little, shy funk this morning, and Brooklynn tried her darnedest to get her out of it.


He loves the wheels.


"Yes?"


Nora and Henry both played this fun, little bucket game.







That wore me out. It's hard to believe she just did a whole school year of preschool, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment