Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ridiculous Photoshop Action


Okay. I have to share these photos. They're just too absurd to keep to myself.

I had to do this project for work. They intend to use the final photo in a Power Point presentation at a sales meeting to embarrass/tease the guy that's on the scooter. I'm not going to say who that guy is on the scooter, but I know him.

Check it out:


This is the original, untouched photo that I started with for this project.


This is the metamorphosis of the project. I was asked to replace the guy's clothes with black leather. (Notice that he still has on the brown sandals. I couldn't let those go. I just thought they were funny with black leather. If it wasn't for the helmet, I might have attempted black boots, but the helmet requires the brown sandals.)


As if that wasn't enough, I was asked to remove the guy from his Aruba setting and put him in Hawaii.

I was told that I am scary.

Photoshop is just a cool program. That's all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment