Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wow.

 
Yeah. I'm really big now.


That doesn't even look real, does it!?

I will never be used to seeing myself like this. It all goes too fast to get used to anything. Just when I thought I was used to it, I got bigger. I wonder how big I'll get yet. I've still supposedly got five weeks to go. Oy.

We're goin' to the Brown/Tracy baby shower this weekend at Amanda and Josh's house. I'm lookin' forward to seeing people I've not seen in awhile from Willi's family. I'm also lookin' forward to seeing Amanda and Josh's house again. We've not been there since May!

This will be my last traveling weekend, I think, until the baby comes. That's a really weird thought. Wow. I actually hadn't realized that until I just now typed it. I will be going nowhere (nowhere far, that is) after this weekend until game day. Holy schmacks.

I'm just gonna sit here and digest that.

No comments:

Post a Comment