Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No More Rolling

By the way, I forgot to post about this, but I know awhile back I had mentioned that Nora is consistently rolling over. She totally isn't anymore. She was doing it every day for a good stretch (especially when I let her be naked in her play gym), but one day, she just stopped doing it. It was actually right around when that tooth started popping out, so I wonder if that's causing it. She just lays there on her belly, sucking her thumb, chewing on her hand, crying for me to roll her back over, or she falls asleep on her belly. It's kind-of making me sad. She seems to be physically capable of rolling over, but she just choses not to right now, I guess. Everywhere else, she's doing wonderfully!

She loves her rice cereal. When the power went out Sunday, I gave her some cold rice cereal, and she loved it! I was really surprised since that's all she's ever had besides warm breast milk (and there's breast milk in the rice cereal).

She sits there and opens her mouth when she sees the bowl and spoon. It's so stinkin' cute, man. I can't stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment