Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nora's Five Months Old, and It's Our Third Anniversary

I had Nora try on her dress for Jeremy and Marlene's wedding today. I didn't put the shoes on her, but I'm pretty confident that they'll fit. I just wanted to see what she's going to look like in this thing, and I thought that this would be a good day for it since she's exactly five months old today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you see the teeth?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's totally about to fall asleep here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I turned to look at her at one point yesterday (while I was working), and this is what I saw.


It's hard to believe that my little baby is five months old already.

It's also hard to believe that exactly three years ago, I had probably the worst morning of my life. It's a good thing that things started looking up at about 2:30 that day, or I might have called it quits! (For those on the home team, that's what time I walked down the aisle.)

We look like youngsters there, don't we?


I think this one is my favorite, though.

*sigh* Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment