Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lots to Share!

Oh, man . . . there's so much to talk about. There's no way I'm going to cover it here in the next few minutes.

Firstly, Jerm and Marlene's wedding was awesome. It was a little chaotic, admittedly (and who's wedding isn't?), but it was beautiful! I'm hoping to be able to score some ceremony and other wedding photos from Jerm and other people to share. For now, you'll have to make due with what I got behind the scenes with my little camera. I'll tell you right now, it's pretty sad: I didn't get much opportunity to take pictures with my camera. My arms were a little full. (I ended up walking down the aisle carrying my beebee in her big, poofy glory.)

I have lots of photos and videos to share. The two videos are just of Nora. One of them was taken in the hotel while we were hanging out for awhile the morning after the wedding. Here are the videos:









Sadly, that's all I've got with photos. I'm bummed. I want more!

Last week, Julie, Jennifer, Jacob, Kate, and their two little dogs came to stay with us overnight. We had a good time while it lasted, but I think Julie and I can both say that we're glad that the barking fest has ended. (And yes, I'm referring to our dogs.)

Unfortunately, I still haven't really cleaned up my house since the dog/kid tornado went through 'cause our vacuum cleaner crapped out on me yesterday while I started the project. It's funny: the warranty just ended on our anniversary. Huh. I've already ordered a replacement vacuum cleaner. This time, I'm getting a canister vacuum. Here's the one I'm getting:
I think it'll be pretty sweet. It's a Kalorik Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Model# VC-16107. I read several reviews on it, and it did better than some of the Dirt Devil and Eureka stuff that's out there. I wasn't willing to shell out the cash for a Dyson, either.

Anybody want some free sand? If so, check this out.

Yeah. We have a bit of an excess from the patio. We've finished the patio, but we can't actually enjoy the patio until the sand is gone. It's sadness.

Nora's getting bigger and more hilarious everyday. She's so much stinking fun!

Alright. She's yelling at me. (She has not yet napped for me today.) Perhaps I'll remember to share more things later, but in the meantime, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment