Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dill Christmas (Late) and Some Other Schtuff

My immediate family finally got together for Christmas this past weekend (everyone minus the Rainbows, that is). I actually busted out my camera! I was so proud of me. Take a peek at these guys:






Henry was a little tired from waking up at 5:30 EASTERN everyday. That's 4:30 at home, folks.



The kids anxiously await their presents.


My kids love them some Unca Ben. 



That wasn't the only time Henry slept on him, either.



Settlers action with the uncles and the nephews.


Molly doin' what she likes to do (monkeying). Nora and Reagan are playing. Bailey just wants to get from A to B.


They're little buddies, now.


 


This is a random photo from around the house just prior to us leaving for our Dill Christmas. 



I don't know when it was taken, but I know Nora took it.


 


Lena (Tea for Tutu Bowtique) made these adorable shirts for the kids. I tried my darnedest to get a good shot of those.







The little rat is actually being a monster right there.


And there.










I was also able to finally write a blog post about the homemade Christmas gifts I made for my nieces and nephews.


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment