Friday, January 6, 2012

Nora-Jenny Comparison: January 2012

I saw the idea for this photo theme on Pinterest, and I had to try it out. I have a daughter after all, and you know I love me some photo comparisons.



We aren't nearly the supermodels as the chicks in the original idea photo, but we're having fun with it. Nora was so good about trying to make the right face. I showed her the photo and told her what I wanted to do. She's better at facial expression control than I am.

You can't really tell, but we have the same hairdo today, too.

I didn't even Photoshop this sucker. I probably should've. I'm not even wearing makeup. Yikes.

Anyway, this is us. Nora is very nearly four years old going on 30, an I'm 30 years old going on four.

I'm going to try to do this semi-regularly. And, by regularly, I mean, like, maybe once or twice a year.

Henry was climbing all over us when we were doing this, too, so it was really hard. 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment