Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A.D.D. Post

Look at this.



Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever seen? I just love it that she sucks her thumb.

In other news: I bought a hard floor attachment for my Bissell Quicksteamer (it's generally for carpet cleaning). I decided to try it out on my downstairs hard floors, and I don't know if anyone could believe how SICK the dirty water was when I was done using it. I had even vacuumed before I used it, and it was still disgusting. I'm thinking that this thing is going to do a better job than my usual mopping. The main reasons I believe this: I'm not using dirty water on the floor, I think that the water is actually hot, and it sucks up the dirt and nastiness! I swear. The Bissell Quicksteamer and the Dirt Devil Spot Scrubber are two smallish investments that I am glad I have made. Now, finding time to actually use them is what is rather difficult.

Last night, I was opening a disposable breast pad before going to bed, and I somehow managed to rip my thumbnail backwards and separate the skin from the nail. There's about an eighth of an inch where my nail and skin are separated near the top of my thumb. It's really gross, and it was really, really painful. I used to have really wussy nails in the past, and now, they're -like- too strong or something. They don't bend over like they used to. This is my second serious fingernail incident since I got pregnant.

I got a lot of clothes this weekend. A lot. I need to make room in my closet for sure (by getting rid of stuff), and I have to figure out a way to have Willis share the closet with me. This is proving to be interesting. I need to think like an engineer or something. I also need to find time to actually do that.

Right now, I'm waiting for my work computer to load again. It's serious.

By the way, you guys realize the stingrays are taking over the world, right? They're terrorists! Have you heard about the woman from Michigan who got killed by one in the Florida Keys? It leaped onto her boat and killed her! This is -like- the third stingray incident in the span of about two years or so. I'm creeped. Really, really creeped.

If it weren't so flipping windy outside right now, it'd actually be a really lovely day. I suppose it makes it easier to be inside working when it's like this, though. So, there's that.

Man . . . this thing is STILL loading. Holy crap. Let's goooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment