Monday, March 3, 2008

A-whippin' Up the Water by the Bay





























Here are some more recent photos of my little bugger's adventures. She's growin' so fast. I keep tossing too-small outfits into a box, and it's getting so ridiculously full. We're even getting close to needing to use bigger diapers—well, at least bigger diaper covers.

Willi and I got to hang out with Kelly, Randy, and their little girls for awhile on Saturday. I didn't get any photos of that (darn it), but I do have photos from Kelly's and my lunch date last week. We have good times. Kelly made a yummy Tex-Mex chicken casserole for our visit Saturday, and I made some guacamole to take over there with chips. It was good. We had a good time with those guys. We always do.

Sunday, Christopher came over and made us lunch. Our Christopher is growing up.  He even made vegetables. He also held Nora, even though he was terrified. He did pretty well. You can see how that went in the photos above.

Nora is about to start laughing, I think. She keeps making the face for it, but she just does a weird little grunt noise. It's pretty funny in itself, and we laugh with her. I just can't wait to hear those baby chuckles. She's so close!

I actually have yet to start working from home. I still don't have the computer I need to get crackin'. Hopefully, they'll send it home with Willi sometime this week. We'll see, though. In the meantime, I'm not complaining. I have more time to devote to my little beebee and housework.

I actually already know what I'm going to make for dinner tonight. This is very rare for me. I'm going to make broccoli, cheese, and rice soup, and I'll have a chef salad for the side. I'm pretty excited about that. The soup I can make entirely in the rice cooker, I think. I love that stupid appliance.

At least spring is being a total tease with this warmer weather and rain. I know she's just going to go away again and send some more snow and ice as a gift. That slut.

Willis says it's pothole heaven up here right now on all the roads. All this freezing and thawing is taking its toll. I imagine we'll be in construction world when it warms up. How lovely is that thought?

I need to eat some lunch now, though. Talking about dinner and listening to the Food Network is making me really, really hungry. So, I'm gonna take this baby that's nappin' on my lap and take care of all that.

Catch you kids later.

No comments:

Post a Comment