Friday, March 14, 2008

Projectile Vomit

I forgot to mention that two days ago, I fed Nora on the couch (this was after I got home from a work meeting at headquarters), and when I got up to do some work upstairs (after trying to burp her, mind you), she projectile vomited through my hair, over my shoulder, and all over the couch. It was pretty amazing. She did it in three, hard bursts, and when I looked at her face, it was all red. She was blinking really fast like it might have hurt, and when I got in her face and asked, "Are you okay," the little bugger smiled at me. Hilarious.

So, my Dirt Devil Spot Scrubber paid for itself on Wednesday. Man am I glad I got that thing.

Right now, she's cooing at the animals on her bouncy seat. It's so awesome. I just took a picture of it, so that'll be in the next round of photos, no doubt.

I tried to put her in the Bumbo seat for the first time today, but she wasn't quite ready for it yet. It's possible she may hate it in general, but I have a feeling her neck strength isn't quite what it should be for that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment