Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Thing

I have a phone on the wall of my office with speakerphone capabilities. Several times a day, I call Willis at work, and I use the speakerphone. In the past few days, Nora will look at the phone, giggle, and sometimes she says, "Dada."

Every time she does it, I call Willis and tell him that Nora wanted to talk to him, and many times, she does! You've got to see the smile on this kid's face when we do that. I need to get a video of it: if it's even possible.

It is pretty cute, but in a way, you have to feel a little sad because maybe she thinks the phone is her daddy. I'm not sayin' that Willis isn't ever here. I'm just saying that in the 10 hours or so that he isn't here during the day, she's getting her daddy fix with the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment