Monday, August 11, 2008

Seven Months

She's only been here for seven months, and I can't imagine life without her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She got her hot rod from the neighbors, Bill and Pam. They brought it over for her yesterday along with another sweet toy that she'll enjoy when she gets a little bigger: a play house!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got a chance to capture her weird, possessed-sounding growl. Check it out.





I still have to capture the Kermit noise. That noise is just hilarious.

Also, here are some recent videos:







I think she's fun.

In other news, Nora didn't nap at all yesterday (which was serious), and Willi's barbecue ribs were pretty good. (I made some cheesy potatoes to go with them, and we cooked some asparagus, too.)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment