Monday, February 16, 2009

Husband Questionnaire

I saw this husband questionnaire floating around Facebook, and I thought I'd fill it out in a place that I knew my husband would actually look. Hopefully, I won't embarrass him too much here. It's a, "how well do you know your husband," sort of thing.

Enjoy! (Muuahahahahaa, Willis!)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

It depends on the time of year. If it's football season, it's any game that involves any of his fantasy football players. If it's election season, it's mostly news channels. If it's right now, it's anything remotely good that's on (Family Guy, good movies, etc.).

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

He usually gets ranch, but sometimes he goes all out (he gets all adventurous or something) and gets, like, blue cheese or something.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?

Oranges. I just learned this the other day, actually.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order with dinner?

Usually, it's Killians, but that's only because that's what's on tap that's tasty where we like to go. I think his favorite beer is Newcastle, but he never has any.

5. Where did he go to high school?

Lafayette Jefferson.

6. What size shoe does he wear?

10.5, I think. Sometimes, it might be 11.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

He's not much of a collector kind-of guy, but I bet he'd like to collect more munchkins like Nora.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Grilled ham and swiss on rye.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

Bologna and cheese. Seriously. That and the previous. It would help, of course, to include a delicious, fresh-out-of-the garden, sliced tomato.

10. What is his favorite cereal?

I don't know if he has ever eaten cereal.

11. What would he never wear?

He hates neck ties, so he'd love to never wear those if possible.

12. What is his favorite sports team?

Colts and Boilermakers.

13. Who did he vote for?

The other guy.

14. Who is his best friend?

I know he's still pretty fond of Christopher. (And he's known him the longest of all his friends, if I am not mistaken.)

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

I'm sure he wishes that I had some sort of regard for time. I'm working on it.

16. What is his heritage?

Scottish and German, I believe.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?

I don't think I did this on his birthday (whoops), but if I were to bake one, it'd probably have to be white cake with white icing. He seems to like that.

18. Did he play sports in high school?

Wrestling. He wore a unitard (teehehehehehehe). Okay. He has corrected me a million times on this one. It's a singlet. Still funny, though.

I'm sure if I'd seen the look on his face while he was wrestling, I probably wouldn't be laughing.

19. What could he spend hours doing?

Playing Age of Empires on the computer, reading articles on the computer, grilling, cooking, working in the garden, fishing (doesn't happen often), or watching movies at home with me.

20. What is one unique talent he has?

He can whistle through his teeth somehow (his lips stick out really far when he does it, which is hilarious), and it's the loudest thing I've ever heard. Seriously.

Oh, and he can manage to keep Nora still while he changes her diaper.

How'd I do, Willi?

No comments:

Post a Comment