Monday, February 2, 2009

Single Parenting and Groundhog Day

Willi left this morning to go to Pittsburgh for work. He won't be back until late tomorrow night. This kind-of thing always bums me out a bit because I actually do like having the guy around as much as possible. The next couple weeks are going to be similar to this one, unfortunately. For some reason, the month of February is always a busy month for work (big sales meeting, big dealer meeting, and some other random stuff gets thrown in there, too). I used to be involved with a lot of that before I had a kid, but since Nora's been born, I've not had to do all that stuff. It's kind-of funny, too, 'cause when I did have to deal with that stuff, Willis never had to go to it. Now, he has to go to it, and I don't. We just couldn't both have to go at the same time, I guess. Maybe someday.
 
So, I'm doing some single parenting for today and tomorrow. I'm really hoping that Groundhog Day is on TV at some point. I really like to watch that movie this time every year. I really like to watch it with Willis, too. We both enjoy that movie quite a bit.
 
Here are some photos and a cute video from yesterday.
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket        
 
I can't believe how grown up this kid is getting to be. It's kind-of freaking me out. It's going just a little too fast, I think.
 
I've had a sore throat since the middle of last week, and I'd really like for it to go away. I think both Nora and I have been fighting off something. I think Nora's got it tackled, but for some reason, I'm not having the same luck that she is. I hope she doesn't wear me out while Willi is gone. This could be interesting.
 
Alright. I've got lots to do. Catch you kids later.

1 comment:

  1. Nora is so funny! The napkin thing just cracks me up! Thanks for the anniversary wish. We have been very blessed throughout the years and continue to be blessed with all of our beautiful entertaining grandchildren. Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete