Friday, May 8, 2009

Phlegmmy

Well, I took the last of the Z-pack today. I'm hoping really hard that this cold clears up now. If you had asked me Wednesday (the day of the funeral and much driving), I'd have told you that the Z-pack wasn't working (which was so weird to me since I felt almost instantly better after the first two-pill dose). I was hacking up so hard in the car on the way home from Seymour, I was sure I had a virus or something. As of yesterday (a few hours after taking the fourth pill of the Z-pack (Z-pack is five doses/days long for those on the home team), I wasn't hacking anymore. Right now, I'm still a bit phlegmmy, but I have high hopes that the worst cold of my life will be outta here by the time Willi gets home.

We did have our bedroom window open last night, though, and part of me wonders if that's the reason I actually feel better. I just hope I win. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment