Monday, November 2, 2009

A Brief Email Conversation with Willi

From me to Willis:

How it goes?


You know the monkeys, Ooh and Aah from Playhouse Disney? They have a stuffed penguin named Dave that they occasionally talk to. They talked to him this morning, and all the while, Nora went, "Beebee! Beebee! Beebee!"

Hilarious.

Nora just wiped out on a dust mop, and I was sure she was hurt and going to cry. I go, "Hey, are you okay?"

She goes, "I fine!" and she popped up and went about her way.

She tried to give Henry some cereal and then some of her milk this morning. It was pretty cute. I was right there, so it wasn't like she was shoving it in his mouth or anything. She was just offering it to him, basically.



From Willis to me:


Jenny -

Not horribly.

That is funny.  She loves penguins, doesn't she?  Maybe we should get her 'March of the Penguins' for her birthday or Christmas?

Henry's going to be eating that cereal and milk before you know it.

WAB



From me to Willis:

Either "March of the Penguins" (which, I believe, is a documentary that is narrated by the guy that says, "Oh, Andy" in Shawshank Redemption—I, for the life of me, cannot produce his name at this moment) or "Happy Feet."

I've heard that "March of the Penguins" is actually fairly sad (Jerm told me of an instance where a baby egg was dropped and the penguins just looked down and were so sad) . . . but educational, I suppose.



From Willis to me:

Jennifer -

Morgan Freeman, and yes, you are correct.

One of those two would be fine.  And hilarious to watch her.

WAB

No comments:

Post a Comment