Friday, November 6, 2009

Nora's Hairdo

Nora's hair was all straight and weird today. (I gave her a bath yesterday and applied too much baby oil to her hair, and it totally destroyed her curls.) So, I decided it was high time to try to give her French braided pigtails. It was about impossible to get her to keep her head still, but I managed to get something that looked a little like what it was supposed to. I'm sure it's going to fall out before nap time (or during nap time), but it's still fun! Check 'er out:


"Let's go into Mommy and Daddy's room!"


Stealing a bag from Mommy and Daddy's room.


She's not really supposed to be doing this.


But, I couldn't help but take pictures of it.


She's pretty good at getting into stuff . . .


. . . as you can see.


I'm not sure what was happening here, though.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, J-Dill. Those braids plus the jammies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete