Friday, November 6, 2009

Sleepy Boy

Henry slept for nearly eight hours straight last night! I don't know how he did it (because he's ALWAYS been under the five-hour mark), but it was glorious. Unfortunately, Nora cried in the middle of the night during that long stretch. Willis went in there to take care of her, and every time he does, she goes right back down. So, two steps forward, one step back, I guess. I'll take it.

I, of course, wasn't in bed the whole time that Henry slept the eight hour stretch. We laid him down in his bassinet at about 8 p.m., and he woke up at 4 a.m. I was in bed close to 10 p.m. So, I got a decent chunk of that (and I'm thrilled)!

I don't expect him to do this every night, but it sure was a nice, little present! He's getting so big. I think that our restless nights will be waning now. I'm so glad!


Morning nap.



Did I mention that he's a thumb-sucker? That's why I don't swaddle his arms down. He's just like his big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment