Thursday, April 22, 2010

All Things Grow, All Things Grow

Whenever Nora asks for a cookie at lunch or dinner (when she has a perfectly good plate full of food sitting in front of her), I tell her, "Nope."

Then, she proceeds to say, "But . . . but, Moooom!"

I've been wondering where she got that, and sister Jody made me realize today that it is from Candace from Phineas and Ferb. Candace also taught Nora how to shriek.

In other Nora news, she absolutely loves the song "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens. She has just asked me to replay it four times after its initial play this afternoon.

In Henry news, he's about to crawl! His favorite thing right now is to shout this, "OoooAH-TAH!"

I wish you could hear it. My spelling really doesn't do it justice. I stinking love it.

I just worked a six-hour day. That doesn't include the two hours I took to help a sweet lady from church with an InDesign problem. I'm amazed the kids aren't in terrible moods. They did nap well, so that's probably a major contributing factor.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment