Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Best Neighbors in the World

Right now, my neighbor, Frank, is outside using his snowblower on our driveway and our sidewalks. The man is in his seventies, and every time it snows (which is an obscene amount this year, mind you), he's out there clearing our sidewalks, our driveway, and the area around the Chevy. He so totally rules.

I always bake him cookies to thank him, and I do wonder a bit if he keeps doing it for the cookies. I think he's really just that nice, though.

Literally just now (as I was typing this), my neighbor on the other side, Bill, rang my doorbell. He says as he points to a truck with a snow plow on the front, "If you give me the keys to your Chevy, I'll park it in the driveway and plow that part of the street for you."

I have a lot of cookies to bake. 

Yay for awesome neighbors. We really lucked out with this neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment