Thursday, April 24, 2008

Break Stuff


Isn't this the best!?


Here's Nora talking to herself during tummy time.



In other news, I have now broken the same lamp twice. Twice, I tell you. I ordered the same stinking replacement part again after I broke it, and guess what. It's twice the price now. My clumsiness is getting expensive. Yeah. I did that while cleaning the house today. Again.

Speaking of cleaning the house: holy crap. The dog and cat are shedding like crazy right now, and I can't keep up with it! I kept finding chunks of cat everywhere (yes: I said chunks of cat), and I about went mad! I just cleaned this place!

The cat keeps getting out lately, too. He's gotten all bold about opening the screen doors. The jerk. He's banished to the basement right now. We've got Nic coming this weekend, and she's allergic. There was a time that I used to feel bad about banishing the cat, but the little rat has been such a stinkin' nuisance lately, it'll be a nice vacation.

I couldn't do much for work today. The internet was apparently down there, so I couldn't connect via VPN. Thus, the cleaning and breaking things.

It was stupid windy again today. Our trash can was in the middle of the street this afternoon. Willis cleaned out our garage this weekend, though, so we can store the stupid trash cans indoors. Now, they won't blow away all the time. (Yeah. That's been a bit of a problem for us lately.)

I've gotta hit the showers. Willi will be home soon. He can't smell me like this. It's bad enough Nora has to.

Dilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment