Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Really Like My Little Girl

Oh, man. Things are taking seriously long to load on my work computer today. It's brutal. I even restarted it today.

So, to pass the time, I've taken to uploading some videos and sounds of my beebee. Here's Nora in her Johnny Jump up from this morning.




And here she is on the changing table this morning.

I really like this little girl. She's so neat. I love her faces and her noises. I love the way she smells. I love the way she squirms all over the changing table. I love how she moves her hands while I'm nursing her. I love it that she sleeps. I love it that she's happy most of the time. I even love it that she yells when she's starting to get mad at me  (she gives me about five minutes of warning yells that seem to say, "I'm about to freak out here, Mom!").

She's been a serious napper lately, too. I think she might be having a growth spurt again. I know I'm going to miss her being this small.

This morning, after Willi's alarm went off, we heard Nora cooing from her bed. So, I got up to go get her, and the sweet little rat smiled at me. I just love that. Every morning is a good morning with this little thing. Squish, squish, squish!

No comments:

Post a Comment